There are several English, one of them by playing games. Teacher and student may conduct such activities so that they can practise their English. Here are some examples of how to practise English through games.

I. WHAT IS MY JOB
In this activity student can practise question and answer using the simple present tense.
1.A teacher or a student must think of an occupation, e.g a bus-driver, a doctor, a housewife, a carpenter, a teacher, etc. The name of the occupation can written on a piece of paper and left on the teacher’s desk .
2. The rest of the class can ask question or less. Do not make too many wild guesses of the kind:
“ Are you an electrician ?”
“Are you typist ?”
Ask question which give you a clue to the person’s occupation., e.g
“Do you work in an office or outdoors ?”
“Do you usually wear an uniform ?”
“Do you usually work with tools ?”
“Do you make anything in your work ?”
etc.

II. WHAT WILL YOU DO ?
This is an activities to give you practice in the use of the simple future tense. A teacher (or ,later on , a student ) can write down something he will do in the future, e.g
-I will go to the cinema on Saturday.
-I will have a bath this evening.
-I will buy a dictionary tomorrow morning.
The teacher will write the sentence on a piece of paper but he will not show you. You must ask question to guess what he will do. If you are clever, you can find out what he will do.
Here are some question to help you :
1.Question : When will you do it ?
Answer : I will do it tonight.
I will do it tomorrow evening.
I will do it on Saturday.
2.Question : Where will you do it ?
Answer : I will do it at home.
I will do it at the market.
I will do it in a shop.
3.Question : What will you use ?
Answer : I will use some a soap.
I will use some money.
4.Question : Who will help you ?
Answer : My mother will help me.
No body will help me.
5.Question : Will you do it in the kitchen ?
Answer : Yes, I will.
No, I won’t.

0 komentar: